The European Economic Area is an international agreement which brings together the EU member states and EEA EFTA states in a single market (also called "Internal Market"). This agreement guarantees equal rights within the internal market for individuals and economic operators.
Articles in this section
- What is GDPR and what does it stand for?
- How does Mr Green store my data?
- Does Mr Green share my data with others?
- What is my personal data?
- What is my personal data used for?
- What is EEA?
- I want to request transaction history, how do I do it?
- What transaction history can I see on site? Where do I find it?