We may use your personal data for the purpose of:
- Managing our customer relationship, i.e. providing our games and services to you.
- Providing various tools for controlling and monitoring your gaming habits. We call these Green Gaming tools.
- To check against self-excluding registers (whether applicable) if you have self-excluded.
- To carry out operations relevant for your participation in the games or use of our services. For example to assist and follow-up on matters discussed with customer service.
- Conducting KYC (know your customer investigations) to verify identity, age, address and if you are a politically exposed person.
- Conducting any other investigations during the customer relationship for the purpose of preventing and mitigating fraud and complying with anti-money laundering legislation and applicable licence requirements (for example by verifying source of wealth).
- Sending you marketing material, such as information about promotions that we believe you may find of interest based on promotions and services you have taken part in.
- Customizing the marketing material and your website experience, by recommending relevant games/services and presenting you with targeted bonus offers and similar.
- Performing statistical analysis in order to improve and develop our current games and services, and develop new and exciting features.
Full information about what Mr Green uses your data for can be found here.
If you have any questions regarding the processing, you are welcome to contact our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com.