Your transactions history is available for you to view through your account. Click on the silhouette of a person at the top of the screen to access it, you can also click here.
This is a good way to keep track of the activity on your account.
In the transaction history section of your account you can view the following:
- Payment transaction history
- Gameplay transaction history
- Bonus release history
- Sports bet history
Payment transaction history
- You can monitor your deposits and successful withdrawals from transaction history, by choosing desired timeframe (30, 60 or 90 days) and tab "Payments".
- Your deposits will be displayed with a green symbol, and you'll always be able to see what amount you transferred and what time was the deposit made.
- Any corrections will occur as red symbol.
- Other transactions that will appear with a red symbol are your withdrawals.
Gameplay transaction history
- You can monitor your game rounds from transaction history, by choosing desired timeframe (30, 60 or 90 days) and tab "Gameplay".
- All game round history will show the amount that was wagered/won, and date and time.
- All your wagers will show with a red symbol and all game round results appear with a green symbol. The amount and game is displayed next to the symbol. Should you not have any win from the game round, your game round result will show as € 0.00
Bonus release history
- When you release a bonus on your account (from free spins, goodwill, or promotions) you can view the history from Transaction history, by choosing desired timeframe (30, 60 or 90 days) and tab "Bonuses".
- Your bonuses will be displayed with the amount and date and time, when this bonus was credited on your gaming account.
Sports bet history
- To view your betting history, please follow the displayed button which will transfer you to Sportsbook page, and there in your betting history:
- Another way to enter your betting history is by opening Sports page, and finding "Bet history" from the left-hand-side menu:
- Once you've opened your betting history, you can choose from the top, whether you want to be looking into your open bets, settled bets, or bets in both statuses. From the calendar symbol on the right, you can choose the desired date. If you don't choose any specific date, your bet history will be shown from all time.
- From the image below, you'll find all the following examples:
- Open bet: Displayed with yellow color, shows the event and time when bet was placed, your stake and odds, potential payout, and cash-out option (when applicable).
- Won bet: Displayed with green color, shows the event and time when bet was placed, shows that this bet was a LIVE / in-play bet, shows your stake and odds, and payout.
- Lost bet: Displayed with red color, shows the event and time when bet was placed, your stake and odds.
- Cash out bet: Displayed with green color, shows the event and time when bet was placed, your stake and odds, payout and confirmation that the bet was cashed out.
- If you want to look into your bet more detailed, you can do so by simply clicking on one of your bets. This is recommended when looking into combination or system bets.
In case of any disputes of transaction, or missing information, we invite you to contact our friendly customer service, who will gladly help you find out what happened. To ensure smooth service, it's important you provide as many details as possible (what time the transaction happened, what was the payment method/ slot or table game / betting event, what was the transferred/ bet amount).