Most markets would specifically state the term “Full Time” (e.g. for football matches) which would include any injury time added on by match officials to adjust for added time. Unless the bet also includes or mentions that Extra Time is covered, this would be excluded from the bet placed.
Articles in this section
- Does Mr Green offer Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG)?
- Asian Handicap, all you need to know
- What does a 'Dead Heat' in golf mean?
- Sportsbook: Non-Runner Rules
- Do you pay out on an own goal?
- Does my bet cover extra time?
- How does Instant Tennis differ to normal Tennis bets?
- What happens if my selection is a non-runner?
- What does ‘Favourite’ mean?
- What is a ‘placed’ horse?