All tickets on horses that are involved in a dead heat for first place will be declared equal winners and progress to the next leg of a Win pool. In the event of a dead heat for any place within a Place pool, all such dead-heating horses are considered to be fully placed in that race. This means that there can be more winners of a leg than is described. For example, if in an 8-runner race (3 places offered), two horses dead heat for third place. There would be four horses deemed to be placed.
Articles in this section
- Does Mr Green offer Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG)?
- Asian Handicap, all you need to know
- What does a 'Dead Heat' in golf mean?
- Sportsbook: Non-Runner Rules
- Do you pay out on an own goal?
- Does my bet cover extra time?
- How does Instant Tennis differ to normal Tennis bets?
- What happens if my selection is a non-runner?
- What does ‘Favourite’ mean?
- What is a ‘placed’ horse?