The Favourite is the horse that has the shortest bookmakers’ starting price (“SP”) at the start of the race. If there are joint favourites , the horse with the lowest racecard number will be deemed Favourite. The Favourite is available as a selection in Win and Place pools and if your named selection in these pools is a non-runner, it will be replaced by the Favourite in the race.
Articles in this section
- Does Mr Green offer Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG)?
- Asian Handicap, all you need to know
- What does a 'Dead Heat' in golf mean?
- Sportsbook: Non-Runner Rules
- Do you pay out on an own goal?
- Does my bet cover extra time?
- How does Instant Tennis differ to normal Tennis bets?
- What happens if my selection is a non-runner?
- What does ‘Favourite’ mean?
- What is a ‘placed’ horse?