Don't Panic, these things can happen. Your username and password are simple to recover and we will show you how in this guide. Let's start with your username:
Your username is the same email address you entered when you first created an account at Mr Green.
If you do not remember your initial email or the e-mail address you used when you signed up and require any further assistance, kindly email our friendly customer service team with the following details:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Last time you remember to have logged in to your account
As soon as we receive your details we will be able to assist you further.
We all have so many passwords now its easy to forget. If you forgot your password, go to the login page of the site. Once on this page, you will be able to see the standard login window and just below the login button, you will find 'Forgot password?'. It's important to remember that you get 5 attempts to put the correct password in, after this your account will be locked. If this has happened then please see this guide for further help. It may be worth requesting a new password on your third or fourth failed attempt to avoid blocking your account.
In order to reset your password, kindly follow these simple steps:
- Click on 'Forgot password?'. This will redirect you to a new page.
- Enter your Mr Green user name and hit the 'Send Code'. Psst! Your user name is the same email address that you used when you first signed up with us.
- In this next window, you will see an option to enter the SMS validation code and enter a new password. The SMS validation code is a security code that has been sent to the mobile number you have registered on the account as an SMS. If you no longer have the same number, pop in contact with our customer service for some friendly help.
- Once you entered the SMS validation code and a new password, kindly hit the 'Set password' button and voila! You are now logged in and ready to have some fun!
Should you not receive the code or if you experience any issues along the way, never hesitate to send us an email from your registered email address and we will do our best to make your problems disappear.