To delete or remove a bet selection from the betslip, simply click on the “X” next to the selection in question, and it will be removed from your bet slip. It is important to note that this only applies to selections made before the betslip is finalised. Once the bet has been placed, the bet stands. Before finalising any bet, always double check what you are betting on!
Articles in this section
- How can I delete my entries from the betslip?
- How can I find game/event results?
- How can I see whether my bet was accepted?
- How do I find out whether I won my bet?
- How do I place a bet?
- How do I place a live bet?
- How does Instant Tennis differ to normal Tennis bets?
- How long will it take for my bet(s) to be settled?
- I placed a bet by accident. What do I do?
- I put a bet on a game which is now cancelled, what happens with my bet?