To delete or remove a bet selection from the betslip, simply click on the “X” next to the selection in question, and it will be removed from your bet slip. It is important to note that this only applies to selections made before the betslip is finalised. Once the bet has been placed, the bet stands. Before finalising any bet, always double check what you are betting on!
Articles in this section
- Why are the options in a LIVE sports event greyed out?
- My Sports bet has not been registered
- Can I change a placed bet?
- I put a bet on a game which is now cancelled, what happens with my bet?
- How do I place a bet?
- How can I delete my entries from the betslip?
- How can I see whether my bet was accepted?
- I placed a bet by accident. What do I do?
- How do I place a live bet?
- Why can’t I place my live bet?