Fantastic! One of our amazing offers have caught your eye and you would like to benefit from it, BUT it has a wagering requirement! Let us give you an overview of what this is.
Simply put, wagering requirements are the number of times a player must play the amount offered/deposited as to reach bonus completion and turn bonus funds (non-withdrawable) into real funds (withdrawable)
Mr Green’s standard wagering requirement is thirty-five (35x) times unless stated otherwise (occasionally some offers come without wagering requirements). This means that your bonus amount awarded must be wagered a multiple of 35x times in the casino to convert your bonus money into real cash that can be withdrawn.
Let us give you an example with our welcome offer:
Let’s say you are going to deposit €50 to benefit from the welcome offer. You will get another €50 matched as we offer a 100% matched bonus as well as free spins. In total, now you have €100 as funds to play with, however, you can only withdraw your initial deposit of €50 from the amount.
As to be able to withdraw the remaining of the bonus, you will need to play on eligible games x35 your initial deposit (ex: €50 x35 = €1750). Once the €1750 wagering requirement is met, you will be eligible to withdraw any bonus funds remaining.
Great, I understand but can you simply specify what is my wagering requirement amount?
Wagering = 50 (Casino bonus) x 35 (Wagering Requirement) = €1750 (Wagering amount)
What games contribute to the wagering requirement?
It’s important to note that different Casino Games on the Mr Green website will contribute differently towards any wagering requirements:
• Slots: 100%
• Live Dream Catcher: 50%
• All Live Roulette and Live Blackjack 10%
• All other Live Casino Games: 10%
• All table games: 5%
• Sports bets, Keno and Jackpot Bets: 0%
• Please note that certain slot machines also are excluded from the bonus wagering. For more information on what slot machines are excluded, please see section 7. PROMOTIONAL PLAY RESTRICTIONS term 7.7 under Mr Green’s Bonus Terms and Conditions.
• You can stay on top of your Wagering Requirement for any active bonus by visiting the Active Casino Bonuses section of your Player Account.
Important Tips to Remember
• Any withdrawal performed while having an active bonus will automatically forfeit the Bonus.
• If you forfeit the Bonus, all Bonus Funds (i.e winnings relation to that Bonus) will also be removed
• When participating in a Promotion, any available Cash Balance on your Player Account will be used to wager first (played first). Bonus Funds are only used once your Cash Balance is exhausted or insufficient to meet the stake.
• Only wagers or bets made using Bonus Funds will count towards the Wagering Requirement.
• You can only have one Bonus active at a time and all bonuses must be opted in for unless stated otherwise.
• It does not matter if you win or lose with the stake placed! For example:
You have placed a €2 stake on Starburst, win or lose on that spin, you will have contributed €2 towards your total wagering requirement of €1750; leaving you with €1748 left to wager to meet the wagering requirement.
• Always check the Terms and conditions of each promotion as these might vary. Keep in mind that certain promotions or offers do come with an expiry date.
• The max bet allowed whilst wagering with bonus money is €5 per spin.