To understand the full withdrawal process, we put together all the relevant information in this one article. As some of the steps depend on you, on us or even on your payment provider individually, it is important to know who can speed up your withdrawal. This article will cover all the following areas:
- How to request a withdrawal?
- How to cancel a withdrawal?
- When is withdrawal approved by Mr Green?
- When is withdrawal approved by payment provider?
- When does the money get transferred per payment method?
- Log in to your Mr Green account and hit the profile by clicking on the Mr Green silhouette (top right on web and bottom right on apps).
- Find 'withdraw' in the menu list or click on this link and get there directly.
- Choose your desired payment method (Psst, it should always be the same method you used for depositing the money you won with)
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw by either choosing one of the pre-set amounts or type your own wished amount in the box above the pre-set boxes. Minimum withdrawal amount is 30 EUR.
- Confirm the withdrawal. You will now be redirected to be able to either enter your payment details or the transaction will complete and you will get a confirmation that the request is successful.
- Check your transaction history under My Account to see that your withdrawal is still pending.
- If so, you can cancel your withdrawal by clicking the "Deposit" button in the top right corner of the screen. You will receive a pop-up message where you can choose to cancel your pending withdrawal instead of making a deposit.
- If your withdrawal is not pending anymore, it means Mr Green has already approved it and it cannot be cancelled anymore. Be patient, as the withdrawal might still need approval from your bank.
Your withdrawal can be approved by Mr Green within few seconds but can take longer, depending on your account verification status, amount of withdrawal and what method was used for a withdrawal.
Always withdraw to the same payment method as you used for deposit, to avoid any possible delays for your withdrawal.
If you have not verified your account yet, you can read more about this process here.
As soon as your withdrawal has been approved by Mr Green, it needs to be approved by your payment provider as well.
As soon as your withdrawal has been approved by Mr Green, it will be sent to the payment provider for approval as well. This approval can happen within few seconds, but some transactions such as bank transfer might take up to 3 banking days to be approved by provider.
Have patience: this is something from the payments provider's end and is not something Mr Green can affect on. Should you want to speed up the process, best option is to contact your bank.
As soon as your withdrawal has been approved by your payment provider as well, you will receive your winnings as per the following transfer times.
When does the money get transferred per payment method?
Different payment methods have different processing times. When some methods might transfer your withdrawal within minutes, others might take few banking days.
Kindly keep a note of the timeframes for receiving your withdrawal as per below:
Credit Card: 1-5 Working days*
Bank Transfer: 1-5 Working days*
Trustly: 3-5 Working days
Skrill: Instant (Occasionally this may take up to 2 days)
Neteller: Instant (Up to 2 hours)
Paypal: Instant (Up to 2 hours)
Paysafecard: Instant (Up to 2 hours)
*Please bear in mind, that a working day might only include week days. This means, that weekends and public holidays might be excluded from the processing time.
As an example:
1. If your withdrawal is approved on Saturday, the first processing time might be on Monday.
2. If your withdrawal was approved on Wednesday, Monday would be only the 3rd processing day.
If more than 5 bank days have passed, kindly find your answer from this article: I've not received my winnings after 5 working days. What can I do?