To place your bet, you need two things: ‘What’ to place your bet on and the ‘stake’. To find the ‘What’, simply browse Mr Green Sportsbook for odds on a particular match or event you would like to bet on. Once selected, your betslip will appear in the lower right side of the screen containing the odds you have selected. Next, enter your ‘stake’ (the amount you would like to bet). The betslip will automatically calculate the potential winnings for you based upon your selection. Double check your bet carefully, then when you are satisfied, finalise the bet simply by clicking on “Place Bet” at the bottom of the betslip.
Articles in this section
- An event I bet on did not start / finish
- An event I placed a bet on was postponed
- Asian Handicap, all you need to know
- Bet Builder
- Can I change a placed bet?
- Can I request odds?
- Colossus bets, everything you need to know
- Do you pay out on an own goal?
- Does my bet cover extra time?
- How can I delete my entries from the betslip?