Once your bet has been settled, your winnings will be credited directly into your account. You can always check the result of any bet placed by viewing your ‘Betting History’ from the main Sports page. You can also view any open bets or settled bets by filtering on the tab within the bet history page. You’ll be able to see all your bets in detail, including all transactions related to your bets, such as stake and payouts.
Articles in this section
- How can I delete my entries from the betslip?
- How can I find game/event results?
- How can I see whether my bet was accepted?
- How do I find out whether I won my bet?
- How do I place a bet?
- How do I place a live bet?
- How does Instant Tennis differ to normal Tennis bets?
- How long will it take for my bet(s) to be settled?
- I placed a bet by accident. What do I do?
- I put a bet on a game which is now cancelled, what happens with my bet?