As opposed to single bets or combination bets that are either simply won or lost as a whole, each individual bet within the system bet is treated separately, so one system bet could eventually contain a mix of winning and losing bets. For system bets, sometimes the player can win less than the stake, and sometimes quite a bit more.
Articles in this section
- An event I bet on did not start / finish
- An event I placed a bet on was postponed
- Asian Handicap, all you need to know
- Bet Builder
- Can I change a placed bet?
- Can I request odds?
- Colossus bets, everything you need to know
- Do you pay out on an own goal?
- Does my bet cover extra time?
- How can I delete my entries from the betslip?