As opposed to single bets or combination bets that are either simply won or lost as a whole, each individual bet within the system bet is treated separately, so one system bet could eventually contain a mix of winning and losing bets. For system bets, sometimes the player can win less than the stake, and sometimes quite a bit more.
Articles in this section
- How can I delete my entries from the betslip?
- How can I find game/event results?
- How can I see whether my bet was accepted?
- How do I find out whether I won my bet?
- How do I place a bet?
- How do I place a live bet?
- How does Instant Tennis differ to normal Tennis bets?
- How long will it take for my bet(s) to be settled?
- I placed a bet by accident. What do I do?
- I put a bet on a game which is now cancelled, what happens with my bet?