At Mr Green, it's important that your deposited money always stays your money so we put a bonus system in place where you always play with your own money first when you have an active bonus. If you win whilst playing with your own deposited money you are always free to withdraw the win, regardless if you have a bonus active. It's only if you are not lucky when playing with your deposited money the bonus will kick in as a second chance. Simply put, there is no wagering requirement tied to your own deposit, only to the bonus.
If you play with your own money and win, the win is yours if you want to withdraw. If you request a withdrawal the second chance bonus will be forfeited but you will leave with the win in your pocket. If you wouldn't be that lucky and lose your own deposited money, the bonus cash will activate and you can continue to try your luck playing with bonus money. When playing with bonus money you always have a wagering requirement tied to the bonus. At Mr Green we have a wagering requirement of 35 times if no other information is given within the promotion. You can read more about how the wagering requirement works here. After meeting the wagering requirement, any potential winnings will be converted to real cash.
Let us give you an example:
- Let's say you just made a deposit of €50 and you received a match bonus of €50 in Bonus Cash.
- In total you will have a balance of €100 to play for (50 real cash and 50 bonus money).
- When you start playing you will be using your own €50 you deposited to your account
- If you win whilst playing for your own €50, you are free to request a withdrawal
- If you would not be that lucky and lose the €50 you deposited, you will continue to play with the €50 bonus cash. This €50 is tied to a wagering requirement.
- When you have wagered your bonus 35 times (in this case 50x35=1750) any potential winnings will be converted from bonus money into real cash which you can withdraw if you wish.
If you want to see how much real cash vs bonus money you have on your account, simply to go your account section (click on the silhouette top right, and find "Active bonus" in the menu). For our bonus Terms and Conditions please click here.