You might be asked by your bank to verify your deposit using 3D-secure connected to your payment method when used online. If you are unsure if this is required or, if your transaction fails, please start by checking with your bank if a 3D-Secure is required for your payment method in order for it to be used for internet transactions.
Articles in this section
- I got a new credit card, how can I add it to my account?
- How do I change deposit method?
- What should I do if my deposit has failed, but the funds were taken from my bank account
- How do I delete a saved credit/debit card?
- How do I make a deposit?
- Do I need a 3D-Secure Code using my credit card?
- What is 3D-Secure?
- Can I withdraw money or deposit through a payment method that is not in my name?
- Do you have fees on deposit?