If you feel like you’ve been playing too much lately, taking a break can be an effective way to help control your gambling. You may even want to use this feature if you’re off on holiday. Sometimes, taking a break can increase the enjoyment of playing with our casino when you’re back. Choose between three timeframe options offered on site: 1 day, 7 days or 30 days.
You may want to take a break for a week. Locking your account for 7 days will prevent you from logging in until the duration of the break has ended. This will stop you from depositing, requesting or cancelling withdrawals and playing with our products. All withdrawals requested before setting a break on your account will be reviewed as usual.
Taking a break is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Login to your account.
- Click on the Mr Green icon on the top-right corner. A green banner will then appear on the right.
- Click on ‘Take a Break’ on the side.
- Confirm for how long you intend to lock your account for. You can take a break for 1 day, 7 days or 30 days.
- Once the period has ended, your account will automatically reopen upon login attempt.
- Should you have forgotten your password during your break, reset your password through "Forgot password" link.