Selections which become non-runners before coming under Starter’s Orders will be replaced by the Favourite within both Win and Place pools. The horse which is declared the Favourite will be clearly marked as such on your ticket. For Finishing Order pools, any valid lines that include a selection that is declared a non-runner will be void and the stakes returned to the customer at the point of pool settlement.
Articles in this section
- Does Mr Green offer Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG)?
- Asian Handicap, all you need to know
- Sportsbook: What does a 'Dead Heat' in golf mean?
- Sportsbook: Non-Runner Rules
- Do you pay out on an own goal?
- Does my bet cover extra time?
- How does Instant Tennis differ to normal Tennis bets?
- What happens if my selection is a non-runner?
- What does ‘Favourite’ mean?
- What is a ‘placed’ horse?