In Place pools, you can win by selecting a horse to be placed in each of the races listed in the pool. A horse qualifies as placed when it finishes in the first few positions. The exact number of positions that are considered “placed” positions (or “places”) is determined by the number of runners in the race. The number of places available is clearly shown on the coupon for each leg.
Articles in this section
- Does Mr Green offer Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG)?
- Asian Handicap, all you need to know
- Sportsbook: What does a 'Dead Heat' in golf mean?
- Sportsbook: Non-Runner Rules
- Do you pay out on an own goal?
- Does my bet cover extra time?
- How does Instant Tennis differ to normal Tennis bets?
- What happens if my selection is a non-runner?
- What does ‘Favourite’ mean?
- What is a ‘placed’ horse?