To place your bet, you need two things: ‘What’ to place your bet on and the ‘stake’. To find the ‘What’, simply browse Mr Green Sportsbook for odds on a particular match or event you would like to bet on. Once selected, your betslip will appear in the lower right side of the screen containing the odds you have selected. Next, enter your ‘stake’ (the amount you would like to bet). The betslip will automatically calculate the potential winnings for you based upon your selection. Double check your bet carefully, then when you are satisfied, finalise the bet simply by clicking on “Place Bet” at the bottom of the betslip.
Articles in this section
- How can I delete my entries from the betslip?
- How can I find game/event results?
- How can I see whether my bet was accepted?
- How do I find out whether I won my bet?
- How do I place a bet?
- How do I place a live bet?
- How does Instant Tennis differ to normal Tennis bets?
- How long will it take for my bet(s) to be settled?
- I placed a bet by accident. What do I do?
- I put a bet on a game which is now cancelled, what happens with my bet?