SWIFT, also known as BIC, is the code for your specific bank to make sure the transaction is transferred to the correct bank. You will normally find your IBAN and SWIFT/BIC in your online banking, and if not you can simply contact your bank directly.
Articles in this section
- How do I request a withdrawal?
- Why is my withdrawal not processed yet?
- My withdrawal has been approved but I haven’t received my funds.
- I have requested a withdrawal, when can I expect my funds?
- Do you have fees on withdrawals?
- Why can't I withdraw my bonus?
- What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
- What is an IBAN?
- What is SWIFT?