Once a bet has been accepted, it is not possible to cancel it. There are some games where the player has a possibility to cash-out before the match has ended, however this is not the same as cancelling a bet.
Articles in this section
- How can I delete my entries from the betslip?
- How can I find game/event results?
- How can I see whether my bet was accepted?
- How do I find out whether I won my bet?
- How do I place a bet?
- How do I place a live bet?
- How does Instant Tennis differ to normal Tennis bets?
- How long will it take for my bet(s) to be settled?
- I placed a bet by accident. What do I do?
- I put a bet on a game which is now cancelled, what happens with my bet?