Check your transaction history under My Account to see that your withdrawal is still pending. If so, you can cancel your withdrawal by clicking the "Deposit" button in the top right corner of the screen. You will receive a pop-up message where you can choose to cancel your pending withdrawal instead of making a deposit.
Articles in this section
- I have a withdrawal pending and I want to cancel a small amount of the total withdrawal?
- Can I freeze my withdrawal?
- I want to withdraw my winnings, why have I been asked for documents?
- Forgotten / incorrect payment details with withdrawal
- How do I request a withdrawal?
- How do I cancel my withdrawal?
- What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
- I've not received my winnings after 5 working days. What can I do?
- What is an IBAN?
- What is SWIFT?