You can easily change most of your details in your settings, but in some cases, you are required to contact Customer Service team.
Things you can change by yourself (when logged in to your account):
- Simply choose to update your mobile number, fill in your new number and enter the validation code that has been sent to you.
- Simply choose to update your home address, and save the updated information. It is important that your address is matching with the documents you send for account verification.
- If you prefer the site showing in different language, you can either change it from the footer, or from under settings.
- You can easily opt in and out from the marketing communication from your settings. Please allow 2 hours for the changes to apply.
Things you cannot change by yourself:
- Each account ID is personal, and cannot be changed.
- The currency on your account is determined by what operator you create your account with. As an example, if you create your account in UK, your currency will automatically be pounds, and cannot be changed into euros.
- However, if you have moved to another country, our customer service team is happy to help with an operator change. For this, we kindly ask you to reach out to our customer service team.
- Even if you update your contact email address, your username will stay the same.
- This means, that if you registered your account with email@example.com, but later update your contact email to firstname.lastname@example.org, your username would still remain as email@example.com, and you would need to use that for login.
- If you've forgotten your username, you can contact customer service to help you remember it.
- To change your contact e-mail address, you need to contact our customer service team.
- Upon contact, please provide the following information:
- Registered email address (your username)
- Full name
- Date of birth
- New email address
- Please note: Customer service team might ask other security questions as well in order to identify you.
Name or Date of birth
- To change your name or date of birth on the account we need you to send a valid ID to upload your document through your account.
- Here's a direct link to document upload page.
- Your ID should show your picture, full name, date of birth, expiry date and all four corners.
- If you had a name change, you need to provide a proof, such as marriage certificate.
If you find that you're having issues changing any of your details then please get in touch with our customer service team either via live chat or phone. They will be more than happy to help.