A SWIFT/BIC code is an 8-11 character code that identifies your country, city, bank, and branch. This can usually be found in your bank statements or online bank. If you're struggling to find your SWIFT/BIC code, we recommend you contact your bank's support directly.
Articles in this section
- I have a withdrawal pending and I want to cancel a small amount of the total withdrawal?
- Can I freeze my withdrawal?
- I want to withdraw my winnings, why have I been asked for documents?
- I got an email saying my withdrawal was cancelled?
- Forgotten / incorrect payment details with withdrawal
- How do I request a withdrawal?
- How do I cancel my withdrawal?
- What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
- I've not received my winnings after 5 working days. What can I do?
- What is an IBAN?