Do you need help with your account verification? Keep calm! it's quick and simple and we're here to help.
The perfect picture
The picture you send to us is as important as the document. We need to have the full document (all 4 corners), in colour and we need to be able to see all of the details on the document (not blurry). We need logos for proof of address visible on the document and they need to be no more that 3 months old (which also needs to be visible).
We can't accept copies of copies, so something you have printed off and then taken a picture of and we can't accept out of date or incomplete documents. If you do send a document or picture we can't accept then we will re-request it via e-mail.
If we would need you to verify your account, we will send you an email where we request documents from yourself. The email will be sent to your registered email address - keep your eyes open! You can choose to either email the document to us, or upload them via the website through our safe document upload program. Kindly make sure that you fulfill the document requirements so that we can approve the document and get your account verified quickly.
Please make sure to read through the email we send you carefully. All information you need can be found in the email. Normally we would request identification document, proof of address and from time to time also proof of payment method used on the account. In some cases we would also require additional documents, if so, this will be clearly stated in the email.
Here is a simple guide that will help you meet the document requirements for a rapid account verification:
- This can be a photo of your passport, driver license or national ID card
- Please make sure we can see the full document in the same picture (all four corners visible)
- Also ensure the document is clear, in colour and that all details are visible.
Proof of address
- A proof of address is a document that proves you live on the same address you registered on your players account. This can be a bill, bank statement or official letter/document from the government. We can accept PDF files of documents (unaltered).
- It is important that we can see your name, your home address and the issue date clearly on the document
- The document should have been issued within the past 3 months
- When we ask you to verify your credit card we simply ask you to take a picture of the front and back of the credit card(s) requested.
- It is very important that you make sure we only can see the first six and last four digits in the card number, e.g. 123456******1234. Kindly cover the digits in between. You can cover these digits with a small paper or similar.
- We also ask you to kindly cover the CVC/CVV code on the back of the card.
- We need to be able to see your name and the expiry date on the front of the card and the card must be signed on the back.
- Kindly ensure we can see the card in one picture i.e. all four corners must be visible.
If you have lost your card, or if you do not longer have it in your possession for any other reason we will ask you to verify the card by sending in proof of ownership. Your can easily find a proof of ownership via your online banking. Log in to your internet bank and navigate to the section where you can see your credit cards. Find the card we asked about and take a screen shot where we can see the card number, your name and the banks logo in one picture. If the cards full card number is visible we kindly ask you to cover the middle digits so that we only can see the first six and last four digits of the card number e.g. 123456******1234. When you have the document, kindly send it forward to us for verification.
- It happens that we request proof of the bank account used for deposits/withdrawals on Mr Green.
- The easiest way for you to provide a bank statement is to log in to your online bank and take a screenshot where we can see your bank account number, your name and the banks logo in one picture and send it in to us
- If you do not have access to your online banking, you can always go visit your bank and ask them to provide you with a bank statement. Make sure for the bank to stamp and sign the document.
Proof of e-wallet
- If you have used an e-wallet to deposit/withdrawal with Mr Green we might ask you to verify you are the owner of the e-wallet.
- This is very easily done, you can simply just log in to your account (Skrill account or Neteller account) and take a screenshot where we can see your email address,user name and name in the picture. Also clear that you are in fact logged in. Once done you can then forward the picture to us.
In addition to the above mentioned documents we might request other documents. If so, this will be clearly stated in the email your received.
You are always very welcome to get in contact with our customer service team for further help with the account verification.