3D-secure is a security function that the issuing bank of your Visa/Mastercard applies, when you use your card online. This gives an extra layer of security for you. The 3D-secure works as a second 'pin-code' where another confirmation has to be done after the CVC/CVV code has been entered in order for the transaction to be successful.
Articles in this section
- I got a new credit card, how can I add it to my account?
- How do I change deposit method?
- What should I do if my deposit has failed, but the funds were taken from my bank account
- How do I delete a saved credit/debit card?
- How do I make a deposit?
- Do I need a 3D-Secure Code using my credit card?
- What is 3D-Secure?
- Can I deposit money via a payment method that is not in my name?
- Do you have fees on deposit?